Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Lyngby Library

This afternoon we went to the Lyngby library, where I found myself borrowing 5 (travel) books and about 20 CDs. I must have enjoyed myself the most browsing through all those original CDs, and having no limits to borrowing! In fact, for that library, you are able to borrow as much as you can possibly carry for a loan period of one month. Similarly, for the DTV in DTU, you can borrow as many as you can carry for as long as 6 months, but if someone makes an online request for that book you have to return it in a month.

After the library visit, SY and I headed to do our grocery shopping in various supermarkets (cos different places offer different prices for the same product, so you got to know where to buy what in order to save that couple of dollars). Haven't I emphasized before how tiring grocery shopping without a the luxury of a car is a chore? Plus we thrifty students don't wanna spend money on the bus so we hike up with at least 15kgs of food/drinks in our backpack.

http://ableabel.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album13

No comments: