To all those lovebirds out there, Happy V-Day.
To all those still hunting, take a break, drink a Carlsberg; true love doesn't exist anymore.
To all those waiting to be hunted, pretend you are ugly and you should just go for plastic.
To everyone else, Happy Friendship Day!
And to those in Denmark secretly reading this blog *stares at Siong Yang*, Happy wake-up-early-for-8am-classes-and-carry-on-mugging-day-just-like-any-other Day.
Thanks to Lin Chang who bought 2-pieces of salmon, we had our first fish dish since we arrived in Denmark 3 weeks ago. In case you don't know how precious and significant that dinner was, know that fish is expensive in Denmark. Somehow pigs here rule. After all, there are 3 times more pigs than humans in Denmark, yet ham is occasionally cheap.
Just came back from printing notes, reports, and a harry potter novel in the nearby databar. I'm kidding about the last one. The point is, in case I haven't told you before, is that printing in DTU is free. FREEEE! People (read: chinese) usually spend the time and effort to scan textbooks (not kidding this time) and notes and stuff to print, as opposed to photocopying. One time, I tried scanning 20 pages in 30minutes and after that I gave up. I'm gonna try to hunt down a chinese-chinese.
Well, for the right reason of course.
Oh and I should make another note, that Feb 13th was the day I received the first letter in Denmark when I opened the mailbox. When I saw the return address, I knew immediately my tennis kaki Quek was the kind sender, and even more surprised (in a good way) that it was a hand-written-letter-on-a-single-foolscap. Well it takes 9 days for it to reach me, let's see who can beat that. Heh.
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment