Okay, let's make this an interactive blog.
While I'm out busying myself in school attending (dreadful) 8am classes and those after-noon ones, here's something to keep us all occupied until the weekend comes and I figure what we wanna do again.
What is SEP to you? (And I mean other suggestions to the acronym S, E, and P)
I'll start first. And then you can leave a tag on my tagboard. Those I like I will post them up in the next blog, otherwise consider your efforts wasted. Heh. In case there are people who don't know what it's original meaning is, it actually stands for Student Exchange Programme - the very reason why I'm in Denmark now.
So then, SEP is:
Sleep-Eat-Play
So-Easy-to-Pass
Seeing-Edible-People
Studying-Excludes-Partying
Super-Eng-Programme (which I beg to differ)
See-Exciting-Places (thanks Val I like this one best so far!)
Somebody-Else's-Problem
Stupid-Education-Planning (stolen from Josh's blog)
Speak-English-Please
...
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment