After Bangkok from 29th Jul to 2nd Aug, I came back to work for Matric Fair 2006 on the 3rd to help promote and recruit new blood into UCC. Then I had one day to prepare for the Popiah and Sangria Party I organised as part of my birthday bash (which I didn't exactly tell people about).
Thanks to all you guys who made it, (in no order) -
the UCC peeps: Fengyi, Pearlyn (and bf), Karishma, Keesiu, Charissa, Galvin, Pris, Chuhua, Vincent, Xinyi, Kailin, Melisa, YC, LM
the Sports Camp peeps: Huiping, SueAnn, JinYing, Weitong
the PA Camp Comm peeps: Henry (and gf), Bangyao (and gf), Luyi, Josh, Yongqiang
the Engin ME peeps: JJ, JQ, Iris, Siyun, Ming
the Army peeps: Ranjan, Caleb
and anyone else I may have missed out in case I don't remember.
Pictures are up here since I can't seem to upload any into Blogger. Wierd.
http://ableabel.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album51
"Thanks" to those UCC peeps who down-ed me with at least 14 tequila shots I can't remember half of what happened thereafter. Scheisse.
UCC Chalet from today till Thursday, after that more W!ld Rice FOH Volunteer work before the IMF Training this Sat.
Monday, August 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment