Phew.
Back from Easter break, 12 days of travelling and sightseeing was really tiring, yet refreshing, because of the things I saw, people I met, places I visited, food I ate, etc. For those that know I am a photo whore, I actually have 2.5GB of pictures and videos for the entire trip.
*sheepish grin*
It took me quite some time just to get it from camera to com, then re-named to near-perfection. I haven't resized and uploaded them onto myphotoalbum.com yet so don't expect the blog entry to be ready anytime soon okay? Plus, the pile of projects and assignments are breathing down my neck so I'll try to manage my time accordingly.
In any case, I have to thank God for bringing me everywhere safely, and helping me to not lose anything. And of course my parents for the money which I will return in the years to come.
Sleep beckons.
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment