Now I see the need to buy candles.
When most shops seem to stack up an entire shelf of those.
Last night, or rather, early this morning at 3.45am, Campus Village plunged into a blackout. There was no light or electricity in every container. My laundry was in the dryer halfway, and I was writing stuff when darkness fell. My battery pack was out of the laptop and so my laptop's electricity supply was cut off with a *zapp*. Drats. So yeah, to Aunt-I, right after you tagged my blog, I was already on the bed.
And that wasn't all. I dropped my camera (twice) during a lecture yesterday morning such that at last night's final party for International Students I couldn't take anything. And considering how much a photo fanatic (or some say whore) I am, it was cold turkey treatment. I'm heading down to the town centre now to check if I can repair my canon, and show my french friends where to buy cheap groceries. And if there's time, I wanna head to Ikea, and hopefully, prepare for another blackout.
Saturday, January 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment