Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Learning to Breathe - all over again.

Oh, this road is long, this road is wide,
It takes more than luck to last the ride,
It takes strength and it takes courage to survive,
And did someone ever say to you,
"There's nothing bound in thought you cannot do?"
Well, I've seen some things but not all of them came true.

So I don't want to be the last, I don't want to be the first,
Don't want to be alone with my thoughts tomorrow,
And I don't want to be afraid, don't want to look away,
I'm learning to breathe on my own...

I once promised myself not to talk about work or the state of my search for "that dream job" in this blogspace, and I still won't - except how this long process since my first application in mid-June has come to a dead end when the 3-liner rejection email surfaced in my inbox 3 months later. Sounds like perfect timing for me to throw myself off the summit of Mt Kinabalu this weekend when I'm there for a short trekking trip.

It's back to the drawing board.

No comments: