There was one time I posted a message accompanying my nick on MSN, and my friend replied me before posting this on her blog.
"My dear friend asked me what charm is.. haha... hmm.. Well i'm not absolutely sure myself.. but i think its really the feeling the "vibes" and the feeling that one gets from another. It can be determined by a lot of things- their postures, their style.. Some people just have it.. in Singlish, its just the "sei".. haha.. hmm.. to my dear friend who ask.. i can't explain it in words, i am the meter.. and i say.. u have it.. so chin up! Kuodos!
The day's looking good again.
3 more days to my one and only MCQ exam.
By the way, I spent several hours yesterday updating my long-overdue Berlin post (which I went to right after Madrid in Easter if you recall). So you're welcome to read it when you are free. If I weren't in Denmark, I'd learn German and do SEP in Berlin, least it's more exciting than here, and being the only Singaporean would probably free me. Then again, I feel like I represent Singapore here too.
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment