Fili prepared 5 pizzas (in case you're asking, they are all similar, read: same), with assistance from Colin's sister, Elsa, and Monika. This time I only helped do the mozarella cheese and monitoring the oven heat. After dinner seemed to come to an end...




...more people and drinks (read: alcohol) arrived and changed the occasion to a festa (Italian for 'party').



Now Fili and Victor claim they want another party next Friday with 40 people and no less. And we haven't even attended the one later today (Saturday night) at Mikolaj's house (the same Lundtoftevej one). My container really lives up to it's 'famous' reputation. Need I say more?
By the way, since coming to Denmark I've learnt at least 5 ways to open a beer bottle, but I believe there's another 100 alternatives. One of the coolest ones so far must be this one, highly specialised and dangerous if not handled properly. Be amazed!
http://ableabel.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album21

No comments:
Post a Comment