Friday, June 01, 2007

Yet another Timmy night at Timbre

I took my cousin Val out to Timbre to check out my favourite local band Timmy today. Glad we both enjoyed it, along with the friends I travelled to Cambodia with, except they left by the 2nd set.

One of the reasons why I try to stay for all 3 sets is precisely because you never know what to expect during the best and last set for the night...especially today when a group of friends sabotaged one of their own to take the stage with the Timmy band, and sing a Kelly Clarkson song, which the guest performer is most good at. Check her out, and maybe you'll think she's a better idol than our "voted" one. For her spontaneity and stage presence, she's impressive. Not to mention she sang to Alicia Key's "If I ain't got you" and played the keyboard at the same time. Talk about talent.


No comments: