This wouldn't be titled "The Life After Denmark" if it didn't include some reminiscing of the good times I had back in Denmark. Was randomly looking through some pictures and videos of the parties and house dinners, and picked out this Polish tongue twister I made Aga and Pawel repeat several times for my own leisure (as well as a sample of what Polish sounds like).
I also looked at some of the fun stuff that happened at the 2nd farewell dinner for me (5th June 2006) and LC in my container, of which one of them included us singing one song in our national language. Since I couldn't think of an english or chinese song I could really remember all the lyrics and sing in sync with LC, we figured we'd settle for the next best thing.
We didn't just drew thunderous applause for our spontaneity, we also took pride in who we are. I'd dare say we sung one of the best anthems then.
Monday, January 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment